Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Big Ultrasound

Well, this is it! Tomorrow (Monday) we have another ultrasound to make sure things are going well. By this time in our previous pregnancies, we had lost our first daughter and were put on bedrest with Natalie. If there are no changes in the length of my cervix at this point, I'd guess that there won't be any changes for the rest of the pregnancy. I'm praying that this ultrasound will help us realize that we did the right thing by going to Chicago for the surgery. It's hard to believe it will work--even though Dr. Haney is so convincing--because I always think that I'll be the exception. Dr. Haney keeps telling me we have nothing to worry about. Easy for him to say!! :) So, if you think of it, we would really appreciate an extra prayer for us tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: