Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Boy Olson is Getting Bigger!


The little guy is getting a lot bigger these days. Last night, I saw my belly move for the first time. I'm looking forward to the day when Perry can feel the kicks as well. He does lots of moving around, especially when his big sister is sitting on him! Our ultrasound today was spectacular. Everything looks great so far! I can hardly believe it. It was at this point with Natalie that I was put on bedrest. I don't with bedrest upon anyone. While I would have loved to extend it much longer, it was not a walk in the park. It sounds nice at first...but it really isn't. So hopefully we won't have to worry about that this time around! We've officially switched doctors now to Dr. Bozeman. Dr. Madland's last day was on Thursday, and I did a lot of crying when I saw him. Poor guy must have been bombarded with tearful women over the past few months. My belly is getting pretty big now, so we'll start taking some profile shots beginning tomorrow when I officially hit 18 weeks. I'll have those posted in the weeks to come. I finally went out and bought a couple of baby boy sleepers! I can't tell you how nice it is to get out of the pink section of the store. It's going to be strange having another boy around here!




3 comments:

West Wind Farm said...

wonderful! we are so happy for you 3!

Steve Miller said...

Hey that is awesome! Very very good news!

skeet said...

Wait til you can see the handprints and stuff - thats pretty awesome to!