Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another girl???

Next Tuesday (the 26th), we have another ultrasound to make sure everything's going well. We MAY be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl. If not, we have ultrasounds scheduled every two weeks, so there's no doubt we'll find out soon. It seems as though everyone--not just Millers--is producing baby girls these days. Will we follow suit? Hmmm. I can tell you that I have a feeling it's a boy--but I also thought our other two girls were boys...so my opinion doesn't count for a whole lot. I did, however, correctly predict Katie would have a girl. So join in on the poll to the right and we'll let you know when we find out!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Well you know what our vote is....well at least Kaitlyn and Matt's....NEED MORE BOYS in this family!!! So all the pressure is on your Auntie Mel!

skeet said...

Little girls are fun! Matt could use a play partner tho.