Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

An Expanding Family...and Waistline!

I'm afraid I can no longer contain our little (BIG) secret!


That's right!  Perry and I are excited to announce there's a new Olson entering the world at the end of March.  He/she is kicking quite a bit these days, a welcome feeling for a mommy who has many fears during pregnancy!

We are currently 16 weeks pregnant, and were hoping to find out the gender today...no such luck.  The ultrasound tech told us he is leaning one way, but he can't be sure, so we won't reveal that quite yet--we'll wait until our 20 week ultrasound to hopefully have a 100% answer.

For now, I'm enjoying the second trimester and the increased energy that comes with it.  I have to say that I'm pretty lucky because I've never suffered through morning sickness or any other type of sickness that most women endure throughout the first trimester.

My baby belly is bursting out these days, though...faster than I had anticipated!  So now people won't have to wonder when they see me if I'm just enjoying the sweets too much.  Yes, I'm pregnant.  We're so overjoyed and blessed to be welcoming another member into our growing family.

No comments: