Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Homestretch


We're just 26 days away from meeting the newest Olson baby. The weeks are starting to fly by now! We're seeing the doctor every week now, so that's a sign that the end is near. Everything is going spectacularly well so far. The only thing I'm worried about is the baby making an early entrance, rather than going by our set schedule. At this point, they won't stop labor and will perform the C-section whenever labor starts. I haven't felt anything other than Braxton Hicks so far, so I'm not too concerned, but things can change quickly. The baby seems to be getting quite big. He's slowed down his movement throughout the day, but when he does move, it's really big movements. It's always fun to watch my stomach move from one side to the other. Natalie thinks it's funny, too. I'll put her hand on my stomach and she laughs when there's a big kick. The only problem I've had so far, other than some minor swelling, is carpal tunnel. I can no longer write or hold things with my right hand--but for some reason it doesn't bother me when I'm typing. That's good, since that's a source of income for us!

We have officially settled on a new name for the baby--so if you thought you knew what it was--you're wrong. You'll find out in 26 days. Chances are, Mom won't like it. :)

1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

CAN.NOT.WAIT.
I have the 3rd marked down for Baby Boy Olson's arrival! I already have a meeting scheduled for after school that day, but I know I will be rushing out the door!!!