Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Three years old. It's hard to believe our little baby is so big now and has started school. She still seems too small to me, but the fact is...Natalie's loving school. Today they were dancing in the classroom...and you know that's gotta be a big hit with Natalie. She gets on the bus at 8:35 and gets back home at 11:25. She seemed to enjoy being on the bus. I felt so lonely today, but I know it won't be that way for long! Natalie's going to LOVE having a little brother around.
As for me, I'm waddling around here at 38 weeks. We have everything ready and now it's just the waiting game. We have our last appointment with Dr. Bozeman tomorrow. We're scheduled for the C-section next Tuesday (November 3rd) at 8:00am, but if I start going into labor or my water breaks, I'll go in immediately for the C-section. Honestly, I don't see that happening. I haven't had any real contractions for a while now. I think he's prepared to stay in there until Dr. Bozeman takes him out. I can't tell if he's big or small, so I'm guessing he's around 7 pounds. Sorry for the short update...I need to get some sleep!!

No comments: