Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Team Natter B!

It's hard to believe that this is what Natalie once endured! I memorized everything about that adorable little face. I remember thinking at one point that I needed to burn it into my brain in case anything happened to her. It's a horrible thing to think, but it's reality when your baby is in the NICU! So here is the requested info about our March of Dimes March for Babies walk in Minot. If you can join us for the walk, we'd love to have you here. Let me know so I can get a team shirt for you! And, if you can, please help us reach our goal of $3000 as a team. You can visit the link below and donate with credit card or check. It's really easy and also secure. And like I said on Natalie's CaringBridge site, no donation is too small. Anything you can contribute is very much appreciated! Thanks from the three of us!
http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=201021835&u=teamnatterb

No comments: