Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Awww...Ain't He Cute?



He just needs the little hat to complete the picture. This picture on the left was taken as we met the newest member of the Lori Olson family--Abby the cat (below).
Natalie loves cats, and they seem to love her; but since Perry is allergic to cats, it's nice that Grandma and Grandpa Olson have cats at their place! Abby reminds me of my cat when I was a child, Butterscotch.
Natalie's working hard to learn how to eat from a spoon! For the past few days she's done really well with minimal gagging!
In other exciting news, we have been named the ambassador family in Minot for this year's March of Dimes March for Babies walk, which is April 4th. I'll have details later on how you can help us raise money...we're hoping to raise $3000 this year as a team. I know we can do it! The gender poll ended in a tie...6 for boy and 6 for girl (2 Dolphins). I had a feeling that would happen!

2 comments:

Brittany Miller said...

Congrats on being named the ambassador family! Who could be better? Please let me know the details. I've been wanting to participate in this since Nat was born.

skeet said...

Yeah, let me know the details too and the website to donate at.

You knew the poll would end in a tie.....