Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh, How Time Flies!

It's amazing how quickly a month can fly by when there are two little ones to keep you busy all day long. Calvin was baptized on January 3rd at Little Flower Catholic Church. He has two sets of godparents; Carolyn & Charlie, and Tahnee & Greg. Tahnee is now required to go through with her plans to marry Greg in the summer since she is now a godparent along with him! :) This was our last time trying to figure out how to host a large group of people for a family event. Our little house is adorable, but doesn't fit more than 5 people at a time. The new place will be great for entertaining.
Calvin and Natalie keep me on my toes. My bedtime is now around 9:00---I used to make fun of people for going to bed that early.
Calvin is quite the little character. He loves to smile and is starting to make funny noises. He has also discovered his thumb and I will often hear him grunting away as he chews on it.

Natalie thinks Calvin is okay--just as long as I'm not paying TOO much attention to him. It's quite the balancing act I perform between the two of them, since Natalie can't understand that there's a little baby I need to take care of---and Calvin doesn't care that there's another person in the room other than me.

But no matter how stressful it gets, there's nothing like having your little baby look at you with that great big smile. He melts my heart!

Moving day is just a couple of weeks away. Yipee!!


2 comments:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Great pictures! They sure are cute together! Can't wait to give them both a hug! :o)

Love and Hugs,
Grandma D

Tricia said...

Cute pictures. Wish I could come and help move, but I wouldn't be much help these days with my bad knee. Can't wait to see your new house once you are moved in.

Give the kids a squeeze from me!